Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Ambition...


Hi, my name is Hanafi (on the right of the picture) . my schoolmates call me Hanafi, others call me Hans. Well... lets talk about my ambition.

Currently i'm attending a full 2years course in one of Singapore leading Hotel institute known as SHATEC( Singapore Hotel And Tourism Education Centre).
Attending course here have made me known new friends, example is one of my classmates who is currently a manger in one of Mcdonald branches located here in Singapore, and also another classmate of mine who work at Singapore Night Safari restaurant.

Well, i plan to go overseas to gain more work experience after i complete my course in year end of 2008. Countries i would like go for my experience are Dubai, Australia or New Zealand for a start.

My ambition is to be a an Executive Chef, who will be known locally, if not internationally.

No comments: